Who are we? Masterly Business Solutions was founded with a single mission: we aim to partner with our clients to provide expertise in Strategic Planning, Technology Solutions, Web Development, and Automation. We approach each of our clients with fresh eyes to develop customized, unique strategies. We believe in being our client’s sidekick in their mission to grow their business.
What will you do? Someone who is looking to iron their cape and be a part of something from the ground up. Someone who is a super-organized, detail-oriented crime fighter that will get it done. The right person will be an organization ninja, organizing all of our processes, and standard operating procedures. They will take complete ownership of our project management software, taking initiative and sharing communications, information, and tracking deadlines.
What are we looking for?
● You have an eye for details (if something is out of place; it bothers you!).
● You’re super organized, love to organize, and dislike clutter.
● Experience with project management programs such as Trello, Asana, etc.
● Considers themselves to be tech-savvy (you can easily navigate Google Suite and other technology platforms).
● You don’t need much hand-holding when it comes to getting work done. (When someone gives you a task, you get it done on your own.)
● You must have a working laptop and a reliable connection to the internet.
● Flexibility to work at least 10 hours a week.
● Someone who doesn’t mind cheese jokes or puns.
If you are interested please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to email@example.com.
Life at Masterly Business Solutions